|Motor:||2 Westinghouse 12A electric motors (DC OHLE)|
|Power:||50 hp (37 kW)|
The tram had a capacity of seventy five passengers, an interesting feature being that passengers could only board and alight from one side of the tram (due to the cliff face). The tramway ran until 1939 when the line was closed due to the Second World War. After the war No. 1 it was restored and is now preserved at Crich Tramway Museum. The tramway alas never reopened.
|No. 1 at Crich|