|Engine:||Gardner 6LX diesel|
|Power:||150 hp (112 kW)|
Army 235 served with the Army for decades, being situated at depots at Bicester, Eskmeal, Morton-on-Lugg and finally Long Marston  into the 1980s. After leaving service 235 spent some time as a static exhibit at the National Army Museum before being transferred to the Isle of Wight Steam Railway in the 2000s where it now works as part of the engineering fleet.
|Army 235 at Havenstreet|
|A similar shunter, AB 376 built 1948, worked for British Gypsium, now preserved at Tyseley|
 Ray King, British Industrial Diesel Locomotives (Traction & Rolling Stock Advertiser, 2006) p. 11